In order to apply to become a member of the South Jersey Shooting Club there are 3 quick and easy steps.
1. Print Out Application Form and Part 2 (See Below)
2. Bring Fully Completed Application to Orientation
3. Arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled orientation. You must possess a NJ firearms ID Card and you must become a member of the NRA.
Family memberships are limited to the main member, spouse, children who are still dependents under 22 years old and senior citizens, the parents of main member or spouse.
- Orientation will be held every 2nd and 4th Sunday.
- Orientation is held for all new members before using the range and there are no reservations needed.
- Orientation check-in begins at 9:30 am with the presentation starting at 10:00 am lasting till around 11:30 A:M. New Members will be able to use the range at the conclusion of orientation.
Shooting Club Membership Fees:
Individual: $275 Tax Included
Family Rate: $385 Tax Included